Anna Sui (Chinese: 蕭志美; ) is an American style architect from Detroit. She was named one of the “Main 5 Fashion Icons of the Decade” and in 2009 procured the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), joining the positions of Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Diane von Furstenberg. Her image classes incorporate a few style lines, footwear, beauty care products, aromas, eyewear, gems, frill, home goods and an endowments line.
- How You Can Save Money When Purchasing Marketing Translation Services
- Advertising Translation Has Become Important For Today’s Global Economy
- The Science of Translating Legal Texts
- Flawless Business Translations That Will Maintain Your Reputation
- Marketing Added Value From Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Services