According to Coulomb’s law, the force of attraction or repulsion between two charged bodies is directly proportional to the product of their charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. It acts along the line joining the two charges considered to be point charges.
- How You Can Save Money When Purchasing Marketing Translation Services
- Advertising Translation Has Become Important For Today’s Global Economy
- The Science of Translating Legal Texts
- Flawless Business Translations That Will Maintain Your Reputation
- Marketing Added Value From Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Services